Hey all, welcome to my Stefan James review.
I’m sure many of us has come across his YouTube videos at some point in our lives and perhaps you’re currently wondering whether this guy is legit.
I’ve watched some of his motivational videos in the past but I had totally missed out the fact that Stefan actually produces courses for users to take.
From self-development courses to make-money-online programs.
First glance – there’s nothing much that is wrong with Stefan James. In fact I do actually enjoy some of his YouTube videos.
But does that mean he’s all clean?
Well…not really. If you’ve seen the scandal that he’s gotten into with Coffeezilla last year, then you’d know.
But if you don’t, I’m also going to go through that as well in the post.
Now before I start with the review, a quick disclaimer that I’m by no means associated with Stefan James or any of his courses.
I’m not an affiliate of him and I’m really not getting any kickbacks should you decide to take his course.
So, with that out of the way, let’s get started!
Is Stefan James a scam? Here’s the truth…
Here are what I’ll be talking about Stefan James in this review:
- Who is Stefan James?
- Stefan James’s Courses Overview
- Is Stefan James A Scam? Should You Trust Him?
- A Better Money-Making Opportunity For You
If you’re tired of wasting money on programs that don’t work,
read my #1 Recommended Way Of Making Money Online:-
Fake Guru Red Flags
Before I start with my review of Stefan James, I want to share the video below on how you can detect some red flags from online “gurus” out there.
The red flags don’t necessarily mean that they are all scams, but you might want to be careful with the courses that they offer.
Who Is Stefan James?
Stefan James is an online entrepreneur, life coach, YouTuber, affiliate marketer… well you name it.
He started making money online about a decade ago with affiliate marketing, publishing books, as well as creating his own products to sell which had been a bit controversial…
Now, he has built a follower base on his social media accounts and YouTube with more than 1 million subscribers.
He mainly shares tips on how to improve one’s self, how to make money online and how he’s been living his life too with his wife, Tatiana.
Stefan had actually gotten his internet success pretty early on when he was just 24 years old (there’s no need to compare yourself, really) and had become a multi-millionaire by the time he turned 27.
Now that he’s 34 years old, I’m sure he has some wisdom that he can share with the rest of his followers on YouTube – and that’s what he did.
But does that mean he’s the best person for you to learn how to make money from?
And how to live your life?
Probably not… But before I get to that point, let’s take a look at the courses that he offers under his brand, Project Life Mastery.
Stefan James’s Courses Overview
There are MANY courses that you can take with Project Life Mastery.
Just too many from affiliate marketing, Amazon Book Publishing, Amazon FBA, online business, and self-development.
Here’s the full list:
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery: $997 or 3 payments of $397
Amazon Book Publishing
- Mastering Book Publishing: $147
- Mastering Book Marketing: $997/year or $97/month
- The 24 Hour Book System: $27
- Amazing Selling Machine (not his course): $3,997 or 5 payments of $997
- Marketplace Superheroes (not his course): $997
- Online Business Mastery Accelerator: $497/year or $47/month
- Online Business Mastery Mastermind: You need to apply
- Knowledge Broker Blueprint (not his course): $2,000
- Life Mastery Accelerator: $297/year or $29/month
- Morning Ritual Mastery: $37
You can choose in which area do you want to work with Stefan – whether it’s on your self-development progress or learning from him on how to make money online.
But here’s my personal take on his courses;
- I like and do affiliate marketing but his course is just too expensive that it’s hard for me to justify the price.
- Amazon FBA isn’t exactly the best way to go with launching a business if you’re on a budget. He should put this on the sales page.
- I really believe in investing in ourselves but a lot of the valuable advice and teachings that I get are mostly from reading books and listening to podcasts.
- It’s good to want to improve yourself but getting a course isn’t the only way to do it. I still think reading books is the best way to improve yourself because not only it’s affordable but you get to learn from various people’s life lessons and learn how to implement those lessons into your life.
- I have my own morning routine but I totally don’t believe that you need the most perfect morning routine to be successful. You do you.
Is Stefan James A Scam? Should You Trust Him?
No, Stefan James isn’t a scam.
You can still get valuable information from his YouTube content as well as paid courses.
That said, there are a few things that made me hesitant to get any of his courses:
1) Jack of all trades, master of none.
The only thing that I have a problem with his paid courses is the fact that they aren’t exactly deep enough for users to go through from a beginner to advanced.
Instead, it’s spread through so you will learn many basic things in that particular niche.
Even if you don’t get the Affiliate Mastery course, there’s a review from someone who had taken his other course and still feels the course is lacking in-depth despite the price. You can read the review here.
To me personally, I’m sure Stefan has had some wisdom over the years and it’s best for him to focus in helping people in one niche instead of diversifying his paid courses way too much.
It feels like he’s jack of all trades and master of none when he does this.
2) Dirty Laundry
Onto the big scandal that Stefan had gotten over Coffeezilla’s videos (the videos are no longer available now), it’s very unethical with what Stefan had done, allegedly.
And truth is, so many other people had done the same thing too in the chase of money. But of course, that doesn’t make it right.
One of the other “gurus” who’s also selling this concept as a high-ticket paid course is Dominic Tay. Avoid him at all costs.
Anyway, the concept is basically the action of publishing e-books under a pen name and claiming that it’s authored by an authority in the industry.
Like me publishing an e-book on how to lose belly fat in 3 days without exercise, and claiming that I’m a fitness trainer and a nutritionist with 15 years of professional experience.
It’s unethical in my book. You can read more about this make-money concept here covered by The Washington Post.
And Stefan allegedly did that before and also has a course on it now.
3) The price!
Many of his courses are expensive – even the ones that he promotes.
I do think there are multiple different courses that you can take out there that gives better value with cheaper and more affordable pricing.
If you are looking to get into make-money online, I do still recommend going with affiliate marketing.
Compared to other business model, it’s the easiest to do with the least investment upfront. But you will still need to put in the work to succeed.
So if you are thinking to get into affiliate marketing, instead of paying $997 just to get started, I have a better alternative that you can take for free.
A Better Money-Making Opportunity For You
If you are still in your search of trying to make consistent income online, yes, you do want to learn more about affiliate marketing.
Many successful online entrepreneurs nowadays actually start with affiliate marketing because it’s the easiest thing to do.
Because you don’t need to create products or anything like that.
Just promote products that you love while making a profit out of it.
There are a few reasons why this will be the best opportunity for you when you’re just starting out:
- You can start for free (using my #1 recommended platform)
- You don’t need to pay for any expensive tools or software
- You only need to work on this a couple of hours a day
- You don’t need to start creating products
- You don’t need to “hack” anything
- You will learn the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic
- You don’t need to worry about customer support etc
- You will still be able to earn from whatever that you’re building today 10 years from now
If you are interested and want to learn affiliate marketing the right way as a beginner, I will really recommend checking out my #1 recommended platform here.
It’s free for you to start as a beginner and you’ll go through a step-by-step training with so many members there to help you out.
It’s free and in fact, you don’t even need to put down your credit card details.
Literally zero payment and you can stay as a free member as long as you like.
So just how much can you earn from affiliate marketing?
See how a stay-at-home-mum student from my #1 recommended training platform was able to make $2K from her new website with a new affiliate offer.
She doesn’t have any internet marketing experience. She just went through the same training as you and do the work.
If you want to know how you can get started for free as a newbie, you can check out my short video here where I’ll show you everything that I did.
Or if you want to try and get started today, you can check out my FREE 7-day training where you will learn and be given a task to do each day.
Again, it’s free for you to get started and there’s no credit card details required.
Click here to learn what affiliate marketing is or get my free training by clicking the button below.