Hey all, welcome to my Miles Beckler review!
If you’re someone who’s come to my website before, you’d know that many of the courses and online gurus that I’ve reviewed so far aren’t exactly scams, but many of them aren’t exactly worth your time and money.
But, I’ve recently come across Miles Beckler YouTube videos and I think it’s worth to mention right off the bat here on the intro part, that no, he’s definitely not a scam.
In fact, he’s probably one of the few people that I’d actually recommend listening to.
That said, there are a few things that might be difficult for you to start affiliate marketing if you’re still a beginner if you’re only taking his free content.
Many of what he produced are free. Which is great but there’s also a downside to it that I’ll explain more in detail below.
Before I start with the review, please note I’m not an affiliate of Miles Beckler and I don’t know him personally.
This is just me reviewing upon going through his YouTube videos as well as his free course.
Now, without further ado, let’s get started!
Is Miles Beckler a scam? Well, no he’s not.
Here are what I’ll be talking about Mike Vestil in this review:
- Who is Miles Beckler?
- Miles Beckler’s Courses Overview
- Is Miles Beckler A Scam? Should You Trust Him?
- A Better Money-Making Opportunity For You
If you’re tired of wasting money on programs that don’t work,
read my #1 Recommended Way Of Making Money Online:-
Fake Guru Red Flags
Before I start with my review of Miles Beckler, I want to share the video below on how you can detect some red flags from online “gurus” out there.
The red flags don’t necessarily mean that they are all scams, but you might want to be careful with the courses that they offer.
Who Is Miles Beckler?
Miles Beckler is an online entrepreneur thriving in building multiple websites that are generating millions of dollars a year. He also consults or coaches other businesses or students on how to do the same.
He does this with his wife, and they didn’t exactly become a success overnight.
Actually, they were far from it. And I gotta say, I was inspired.
The thing about earning money online, many of us are not going to hit it off right away. There are always mistakes made and learned.
It took me a couple of years as well to finally get the groove and that was exactly what happened with Miles and his wife.
They grinded after working hours to create something online and now owns multiple million dollar websites.
But the main website that they are focusing on will be the meditation website called Ask Angels.
In 2016, Miles started posting YouTube videos online teaching others how to do this “internet marketing” stuff because are there are far too many courses out there that aren’t necessarily going to be all useful.
If you want to read more about Miles, you can do it right here.
Now, let’s go through Miles’s courses that you can take.
Miles Beckler’s Courses Overview
So as I’ve mentioned, Miles created free mini-courses that you can take but there’s also a paid one, which I believe is more towards advanced students where you’ll get personal mentorship from Miles.
Let’s start with his free courses first.
1) 7 Step Blueprint
This used to be in the form of an ebook but now Miles had turned it into a mini-course that you can go through.
They are mainly in text form but Miles also shared some of his relevant YouTube videos as well as some videos that are taken from his paid membership.
The 7 steps are as below;
- Know Yourself
- A part of it is to know whether you’re someone who finds joy writing or actually being in front of the camera – and actually take advantage of that.
- Who Can You Help
- When creating something, look towards your audience first instead of your products.
- In any business, this will be key to ensure your success. You can’t create a successful product/service/business without knowing your audience and their pains
- Two Irresistible Offer
- Basically giving them a free offer (lead magnet) with a VSL as a thank you page.
- Meaning that when the users get your free valuable offer, they will be introduced to a paid offer on the thank you page.
- I personally have done this multiple times. It’s not going to work every time, but with scarcity (countdown timer) and a good discount, this can be a good automated happy money.
- Do note many of them will actually convert via your email instead of the thank you page.
- Your Core Web Pages
- More explanation on the sales funnel, how to create those pages with paid and free tools.
- I’ve actually tried many of the tools that Miles mentioned in this section. I swapped from using Leadpages to just using the ol’ WordPress for sales funnel – it really isn’t that difficult to set up.
- As for the email marketing side, I use both ConvertKit and Aweber until now. And if I were to give my recommendations, it would be exactly like how Miles mentioned it although I have a bit more bias towards ConvertKit for its interface.
- Split Testing
- If you’ve gotten enough visitors or clicks to your opt-in page, it’s time for you to learn how to split test your pages!
- Facebook PPC
- If you have the means and want to speed up your process, you can opt to go for paid traffic.
- It’s a pretty comprehensive training, though you do need to go to other links that Miles has shared to learn more.
- Even though my main profession is helping other business owners run their Facebook ads, when it comes to my own business, I personally went with organic traffic first because I didn’t really have the means at that time. And just to let you know, that it’s OK. I still earn money this way.
- Content Marketing
- Miles touched just a bit on email marketing and social media.
- The real juice is on SEO (search engine optimization) that I personally mainly focus on as well. There isn’t much training on this but there are multiple videos that Miles had inserted for you to learn from
2) WordPress 101
I have to be honest with you here that I didn’t really go through everything on this course because after creating websites with WordPress for a few years, I think I’ve gotten everything down with the platform.
But if you’re new to WordPress and still not sure how to navigate the backend, you can learn to do so in the training.
I reckon you can also find them on YouTube for free but it’s really up to you.
This isn’t like a video with everything mushed together. Miles had actually separated everything out so you can easily find the topic you want to learn.
One thing though, unlike the 7 Step Blueprint course where you have to finish one step first before going to the next, this WordPress course will able you to just jump through the topic.
So it’s easier for you to choose.
3) (PAID) Content and Conversion
This is the paid membership that Miles offers at $97 per month.
It’s currently closed to new members but you can join his waiting list.
Now that we’ve gone through Miles Beckler’s courses, let’s answer the question of the day (though I’ve answered them already).
Is Miles Beckler A Scam? Should You Trust Him?
As I’ve mentioned before, no Miles Beckler is definitely not a scam.
He’s one of the few people that I’d recommend anyone to listen to if they are thinking to get into blogging and doing affiliate marketing.
Many of his content are informational, valuable and free.
But that can unfortunately be both a good and a bad thing.
Now, don’t get me wrong. I do enjoy his content. But here’s the downside
- Miles mentioned in one of his interviews that with so much free content on the internet, as a beginner you aren’t exactly sure how to get started. You’ll end up becoming analysis paralysis.
- His 7 Step Blueprint is good but I don’t think it’s anyway complete for beginners to start – it’s a free offer anyway. I digested the training pretty easily because I’ve been doing this for a few years now..
- No step-by-step
- The thing about endless free content on the internet is that you will need to spend more time to test and learn instead of going through the appropriate step by step.
- Yes, Miles has the 7 Step Blueprint but the 7 steps aren’t really the step-by-step. There will be more step by step within a step.
- No accountability or community!!
- If I were to recall back on how I actually get serious with this side hustle is because of the community that I have. Unlike Miles, I don’t have anyone around me that really understands what I’m doing so having a like-minded community for me is huge.
- The community of people who’ve gone through it and help you do the same is really the key for me, which you aren’t exactly able to get if you’re just starting out.
I do recommend checking out the free resource from Miles but there’s also an alternative or an additional training that you can go through with better community – for free.
I’ll explain more below.
An Alternative or Additional Training For You
If you are still in your search of trying to make consistent income online, yes, you do want to learn more about affiliate marketing.
Many successful online entrepreneurs nowadays actually start with affiliate marketing because it’s the easiest thing to do.
Because you don’t need to create products or anything like that.
Just promote products that you love while making a profit out of it.
There are a few reasons why this will be the best opportunity for you when you’re just starting out:
- You can start for free (using my #1 recommended platform)
- You don’t need to pay for any expensive tools or software
- You only need to work on this a couple of hours a day
- You don’t need to start creating products
- You don’t need to “hack” anything
- You will learn the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic
- You don’t need to worry about customer support etc
- You will still be able to earn from whatever that you’re building today 10 years from now
If you are interested and want to learn affiliate marketing the right way as a beginner, I will really recommend checking out my #1 recommended platform here.
It’s free for you to start as a beginner and you’ll go through a step-by-step training with so many members there to help you out.
It’s free and in fact, you don’t even need to put down your credit card details.
Literally zero payment and you can stay as a free member as long as you like.
So just how much can you earn from affiliate marketing?
See how a stay-at-home-mum student from my #1 recommended training platform was able to make $2K from her new website with a new affiliate offer.
She doesn’t have any internet marketing experience. She just went through the same training as you and do the work.
If you want to know how you can get started for free as a newbie, you can check out my short video here where I’ll show you everything that I did.
Or if you want to try and get started today, you can check out my FREE 7-day training where you will learn and be given a task to do each day.
Again, it’s free for you to get started and there’s no credit card details required.
Click here to learn what affiliate marketing is or get my free training by clicking the button below.